The Clearly Musical Home Concert Series features musicians in up-close experiences in the Heart of Richmond Hill. These concerts bridge the gap between audiences and performers. You will have the opportunity to clearly see and hear the musicians and ask questions to learn more about the music and the performers!
Host JOANNA GRACE was selected as the “Emerging Creative Talent” for Richmond Hill in 2016. View a short video here. She is passionate about bringing people together through creative experiences, expression and education through the Clearly Musical Home Concerts.
1) Who is this event best suited for? Age 12 and up are welcome to attend. This event requires sitting attentively and quietly for 1 hour at a time. This event is best suited for those interested in live musical performances and being up close to see and hear clearly.
2) What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event? Free street parking is available. Close to Yonge Street, this Richmond Hill home is accessible by public transport. Details are sent with your RSVP and payment. Please be aware that this location is not wheelchair accessible and has steps to the front door and also to the washroom inside. If you have challenges with stairs, please communicate your concerns with the organizer before purchasing a ticket.
3) If you have pet or food allergies or sensitivities that may inhibit your enjoyment of this performance, please contact Joanna Grace before purchasing a ticket.
4) Can I purchase a ticket at the door? No, there are no ticket sales at the door. Because this a private residence and an intimate up-close experience, all seats must be reserved in advance.
5) What’s the refund policy? There are no refunds. If you wish to transfer your seat to someone else, kindly let us know who is coming in your place. Contact Joanna Grace email@example.com 647-701-8421 Hope you can join us