May 24: La Fiammata
The Clearly Musical Home Concert Series, hosted by Joanna Grace, features musicians in unique, up-close musical experiences that cannot be matched in large concert halls. In the Heart of Richmond Hill, these concerts bridge the gap between audiences and performers. You will have the opportunity to clearly see and hear the performance and ask questions to learn more about pianists Linda Ruan and Charissa Vandikas! Reception included! Photo credit: Lisa Sakulensky
ABOUT La Fiammata Piano Duo
Recently featured on CBC’s In Concert, La Fiammata has quickly become a piano duo to watch out for. Speaking to their undeniable chemistry, CBC radio host, Paolo Pietropaolo, attested that “You can practically hear the electricity crackling between them.” Comprising of Canadian pianists Charissa Vandikas and Linda Ruan, the duo was formed in 2015 in Toronto, where they are both full scholarship students of The Glenn Gould School of the Royal Conservatory of Music, studying with John O’Conor and James Anagnoson respectively.
FAQs 1) Can I purchase a ticket at the door? No, there are no ticket sales at the door. Because this a private residence and an intimate up-close experience, all seats must be reserved in advance. Seats are $42 including HST. http://joannagrace.eventbrite.ca
2) Where is this event? Close to Yonge Street, this Richmond Hill home is accessible by public transport and free street parking is available. The exact address is sent with your RSVP and payment.
3) Is this location fully accessible? Please be aware that this location is not wheelchair accessible and has steps to the front door and also to the washroom inside. If you have challenges with stairs, please communicate your concerns with the organizer before purchasing a ticket.
4) What if I have allergies? If you have pet or food allergies or sensitivities that may inhibit your enjoyment of this performance, please contact Joanna Grace before purchasing a ticket.
5) Who is this event best suited for? Age 12 and up are welcome to attend. This event requires sitting attentively and quietly. This event is best suited for those interested in live musical performances and being up close to see and hear clearly.
6) What’s the refund policy? There are no refunds unless the concert is cancelled. If you wish to transfer your seat to someone else, kindly let us know who is coming in your place. Contact Joanna Grace firstname.lastname@example.org 647-701-8421.
Please join us May 24 at 8 pm! For advance tickets, visit http://joannagrace.eventbrite.ca